The resources in the centers are supported by the Lower Susquehanna Synod and are intended for use by congregations of the Lower Susquehanna Synod. To borrow resources, call the appropriate Resource Center or e-mail email@example.com and provide the title of the resource and resource number.
- Books and curriculum may be checked out for two weeks.
- If you need to extend the due date, please call prior to the due date.
- Call and reserve videos one week or more in advance.
- Return videos day after use.
- Include all discussion guides when returning videos.
- If you need to make changes (i.e. extend the due date), please call so the reservation status can be checked.
- Your cooperation and promptness is necessary to be good stewards of these resources.
- The borrower, or congregation of the borrower, is responsible for the replacement cost of the resource.
- An item is considered lost at two months beyond the due date.