Resource Network Director: Deacon Marsha Roscoe
Assistant to the Director: Marty Shifflett
Lower Susquehanna Synod Resource Center
(Download Brochure Here)
900 S. Arlington Avenue, Suite 220B
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Phone: (800) 692-7282, ext. 2
(717) 652-1852, ext. 2
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m
Evenings and Saturdays by appointment
From Interstate 83 North:
Take Exit 48 (Union Deposit) and turn right. Go to first red light, turn left. Make immediate left onto Old Union Deposit Road. At stop sign turn right onto Avila Road. At bottom of hill, turn left onto Londonderry Road. Turn right onto Arlington Ave. Building
is first one on the left.
From Interstate 83 South:
Take Exit 48 (Union Deposit) and turn left. Go to second light, turn left. Make immediate left onto Old Union Deposit Road. At stop sign, turn right onto Avila Road. At bottom of hill, turn left onto Londonderry Road. Turn right onto Arlington Avenue. Building is first one on the left.
The resources in the centers are supported by the Lower Susquehanna Synod and are intended for use by congregations of the Lower Susquehanna Synod. To borrow resources, call the appropriate Resource Center or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the title of the resource and resource number.
- Books and curriculum may be checked out for two weeks.
- If you need to extend the due date, please call prior to the due date.
- Call and reserve videos one week or more in advance.
- Return videos day after use.
- Include all discussion guides when returning videos.
- If you need to make changes (i.e. extend the due date), please call so the reservation status can be checked.
- Your cooperation and promptness is necessary to be good stewards of these resources.
- The borrower, or congregation of the borrower, is responsible for the replacement cost of the resource.
- An item is considered lost at two months beyond the due date.
Go to our online Searchable Catalog to search for resources available through this synod’s Resource Center.