Compensation and Benefits for Rostered Persons
Salary calculation worksheets are provided for your use in preparing compensation packages for rostered leaders in your congregation or ministry context. You will note there are separate worksheets for clergy and lay rosters, as well as guidelines to assist you. The Rostered Leaders Compensation and Benefits Manual 2017 will provide more detailed information for congregational leaders developing compensation packages or updating existing ones. You will also find helpful calculators on the Portico Benefits website (link below). If you have questions, please call our synod office or speak to the Assistant to the Bishop who relates to your conference. Click here for staff information and phone extensions.
- Clergy Salary Development Worksheet Guidelines
- Clergy Salary Development Worksheet for 2017 06 05 2016
- Other Rostered Leaders Salary Development Worksheet Guidelines
- Other Rostered Leaders Salary Development Worksheet for 2017 06 05 2016
- NEW! ADOPTED AT THE 2016 SYNOD ASSEMBLY: THE BEGINNING MINIMUM BASE SALARY AND HOUSING ALLOWANCE OF $48,700 FOR PASTORS WHO SERVE FULL TIME AT THE TIME OF THEIR ORDINATION AND THE BEGINNING MINIMUM BASE SALARY WHEN HOUSING IS PROVIDED OR $33,900 FOR 2017 FOR PASTORS WHO SERVE FULL TIME AT THE TIME OF THEIR ORDINATION. ALSO ADOPTED AT SYNOD ASSEMBLY WAS THE BEGINNING MINIMUM SALARY OF $41,000 FOR 2017 FOR DEACONESSES, DIACONAL MINISTERS, AND ASSOCIATES IN MINISTRY WHO SERVE FULL TIME AT THE TIME OF THEIR CONSECRATION OR COMMISSIONING.