Report to the Synodical Bishop
Narrative Report Form
The complete Report to the Synodical Bishop is sent out in printed form via US Postal mail. Recipients of the report may wish to fill in their narrative report page using a word processor. This page has seven different versions which are defined by the current position of the recipient. The page is in Rich Text Format (RTF) which is directly readable by any word processor.
You may download the correct report format by clicking on the link below that describes your current position.
Once you have downloaded the correct RTF file, open your word processor and edit the page by typing your responses inside the outlined boxes. It is important that your entries are placed inside the outlined boxes in order to retain the proper page format. The outlined boxes will expand to accommodate extra text and the report page may grow beyond one page in length. Depending on which web browser you are using, you may see the form open inside your browser where you can proceed to make your entries.
After completing your entries, print the page and return it to the Synod office along with any other pages that are part of the original report.
Please address any questions or concerns to the Director for Administration.
- For Associate in Ministry / Deaconess / Diaconal Minister Under Call From a Congregation
- For Associate in Ministry / Deaconess / Diaconal Minister Under Call From Church Council or Synod Council
- For Associate in Ministry / Deaconess / Diaconal Minister Retired or Not Under Call
- For Ordained Minister Under Call From a Congregation
- For Ordained Minister Under Call From Church Council or Synod Council
- For Ordained Minister Retired or Not Under Call
- For Ordained Minister Retired or Not Under Call Serving as Interim Pastor
900 South Arlington Avenue, Suite 220B Harrisburg, PA 17109
(717) 652-1852 (800) 692-7282 (PA Only) Fax: (717) 652-2504